Eye care professionals specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision – many of which do not have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses including eyeglasses and contacts.
Our optometrist takes the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Meet Our Eye Doctor in Poway, CA:
- Cal Poly University of Pomona Bachelor of Science in Chemistry 1996
- Illinois College of Optometry Bachelor of Science in Visual of Science International Association *Boards of Examiners in Optometry Treatment & Management in Ocular Diseases 1999
- Illinois College of Optometry Doctor of Optometry 2000
- Registered Optometrist with Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent Certification
- Registered Optometrist with Therapeutic Licensed Glaucoma
- America’s Top Optometrist from Consumers Research Council of America Excellence
- Provider of the www.infantsee.org program
- Aiding 12 school districts with children’s vision services.
- February 2003 from Southern California College of Optometry, Department of Continuing Optometrist Education, Achieved Treatment and Management of Glaucoma