Eye Care Services
Astigmatism, Cataracts, Contact Lens, Diabetic Care, Dry Eye, Eyeglasses, Glaucoma Care, Lasik, Macular Degeneration, Myopia Control, Presbyopia Read more!
Aetna, Cigna, First Choice, Medicare, Premera, Regence, Uniform, United Health Care
Don’t see you insurance? Call us Now
About Our Eye Doctor
- Cal Poly University of Pomona Bachelor of Science in Chemistry 1996
- Illinois College of Optometry Bachelor of Science in Visual of Science International Association *Boards of Examiners in Optometry Treatment & Management in Ocular Diseases 1999
- Illinois College of Optometry Doctor of Optometry 2000
- Registered Optometrist with Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent Certification
- Registered Optometrist with Therapeutic Licensed Glaucoma
- America's Top Optometrist from Consumers Research Council of America Excellence
- Provider of the www.infantsee.org program
- Aiding 12 school districts with children's vision services.
- February 2003 from Southern California College of Optometry, Department of Continuing Optometrist Education, Achieved Treatment and Management of Glaucoma
Our Clients say it Best